Sunday, February 22, 2015

Being a Mom { 10 }

I have a crazy child! She is always chatting up a storm and trying to explore. She isn’t quite crawling yet but she is pulling herself everywhere. { I wrote this draft a few days ago and well she is now crawling! : O  } She is now able to go from belly to sitting up! Thank goodness too! She would always fall over and then get mad that shouldn’t get back up. However the other night I woke up to her whimpering, so I went in to check on her and she was in the corner of her crib sitting up with her head bobbing up and down because she was falling asleep sitting up. lol I laid her back down but had to keep from laughing at so I didn’t disturb her.

BH_5BH_6BH_7BH_13BH_10BH_11

I am trying to be better about taking my camera out to capture pictures of Claire doing everyday stuff, and I have been really glad that I have. These are now some of my favorite pictures.

IMG_0064IMG_0063IMG_0053IMG_0059IMG_0051IMG_0056IMG_0061IMG_0070IMG_0067

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! The story of her falling asleep while sitting up is the cutest thing ever! And so so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is absolutely precious! Love the hat, too. I was happy when my kids could get around, too. Made life easier in some ways :)

    ReplyDelete