Wednesday, September 10, 2014

What I Wore { 9.10.2014 }

Hey guys, for todays what I wore I am sharing a dress that I got from eShakti. Everything they have is really cute, I especially liked this chambray dress, I thought it was really fun and flirty. The skirt is exactly how I like it and the little bows are just the perfect detail.  I was super happy with it, the fabric is comfy and it is very well made. I haven’t worn it out of the house yet, Thanks to baby. ;) but I plan to wear this on our next dinner date! 

w013w014w015w016w012w017

Go check eShakti out! There stuff is all really cute and great quality! They are also on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter.

 

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy and Style Elixir.

3 comments:

  1. This is such a cute and girly dress! Like the ones seen in a romantic movie! The photos are very fun and creative too:)

    http://staybeautifulforyou.blogspot.com

    Zhuo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS DRESS! You look beautiful my friend, just beautiful!
    xo

    ReplyDelete