Saturday, August 30, 2014

I was Nominated…

 

Award

I was nominated by Throwing Pinecones  for the Liebster award! : ) I have been a little behind on reading my list of blogs so I just saw I was nominated! I love reading Dusty’s blog, she always has wonderful things to say and lots of great pictures. Plus we like a LOT of the same stuff and we are both from the Northwest. : )

The purpose of the Liebster Award is for connection and to build community with fellow bloggers, which is really great. It’s passed around from blogger to blogger, as a way to share the blogs we love. 

 

THE RULES OF THE LIEBSTER AWARD:
  • Each person must post 11 things about themselves by answering the questions that the nominator has set for you.
  • Create 11 questions for the people you’ve nominated to answer.
  • Choose 11 people (with less than 200 followers) and link to them in your post.
  • Go to their page and let them know!
  • No tag backs!

 

1. What is the inspiration behind the title of your blog? Are you still happy with it?

My idea behind my blog name was that I had live in the “country” and moved to town so I figured my new life in town should be reflected in my blog. Yes, I still love my blog’s name.

2. What is your favorite quality about yourself? Why?

Ahhh… I don’t know about that one! : /


3. What was your biggest fear when your started your blog?
That no one would ever read it and also that I wouldn’t stay true to myself and end up just copying other people. 

4. What is your favorite weather conditions?
A cool sunny day with a light breeze.

5. How would you describe your ideal restful night?
First comfort food for dinner followed by berry pie of some sort and a movie with my husband curled up on the couch.

6. What song, when played, can you not keep from dancing along to?
Ooooo… That is tough, pretty much any upbeat song! And it is not really dancing! More just making a fool of myself. : D

7. What is your favorite beverage and what conditions are the most ideal for drinking it?
TEA! And of course a cool rainy day, of which there are a lot of in western Washington.

8. What movie/TV Show would you/do you watch on repeat?
Like pretty much all of my favorites! Which are on my about me page.

9. If there was a biography written in your honor how would it be titled?
Ummmm…. I am terrible at thinking of creative titles. : / How about “A Story of the Town Girl”?

10. Who (outside of your family) inspires you to be the best version of yourself?
Does my husband count as family? Well lets just say Josh. He is so amazing and is always so encouraging in everything I do.

11. What sight makes your heart soar?

A Running Horse, I LOVE horses and watching them run through a field truly makes my “heart soar”. : )

 

BELOW ARE THE QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES:

1. Why did you decide to start a blog?

2.  What did you want to do when you grew up?

3. Do you have a favorite place to travel to?

4.  What is the first memory that comes to mind when you think of ice cream?

5.  What movie would you or do you watch over and over again?

6.  What is your Favorite comfort food?

7.  If you had to be a story book character who would you be and why?

8.  How would you describe your ideal morning?

9.  What is your favorite beverage and what conditions are the most ideal for drinking it?

10. What is your favorite quote or Bible verse? Why?

11. Do you have a favorite artist or type of music that inspires you to be productive?

 

The Country Bluebird

Multifarious Life

The Beetle Shack

Nadine’s Nook

Whimsical

Samantha Heather

Oh So Lovely

 

Dear Nominees, I hope you will be able to share this award with some other bloggers so we can learn more about one another and become a closer blogging community. If you can, try to follow my blog and the ones who I have nominated to spread the blogger love. Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I’m Jenna btw, I’ve got a little blog about positivity and all things motivational, self-help, beauty, fashion, and lifestyle. I would love if you checked it out! :)

    http://www.livenpresent.com
    x Jenna

    ReplyDelete