Wednesday, August 27, 2014

{ 8.27.2014 } What I Wore

w04w05w01w03
I am super happy to be back in normal clothes! I was getting tired of wearing the same five maternity tops and the even more limited bottom choices.

I tried white pants for the first time! They are jeggings that I got from Wal-Mart for 11.95, I never wanted to buy white jeans because they are always 30.00 or more and I know that won’t wear them very often and I am bound to spill something on them! 

Oh! and I got my hair cut! I tried just trimming three inches off of it but I was still annoyed by how long it was. Plus my little one was always pulling on it and I never had time to style that much hair like I used to. It is quite the change but I like it. : )


Linking up with The Pleated Poppy

2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! And your haircut is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning! I wish my body went back that quickly. I am one of the "unlucky" ones. I was a size 6-8 before having my first and then after I was fitting into size 16 because my belly grew so big thanks to gestational diabetes. My body shape completely changed also. It took 6 months before I was fitting into clothing that was "normal" for me and even then I didn't feel comfortable in my skin. In saying that I did not try to loose weight. I just let it come off at it's own pace. This time I will try to actually loose the weight. Love the outfit. Maria :)

    www.mummygoesmad.com

    ReplyDelete