Wednesday, July 9, 2014

39 Weeks…

Oh my goodness! 3 days left! I never thought it would be so hard to be patient waiting for this baby to come.

671617

How far along? 39 weeks, just 3 days left! I am trying hard to be patient!

Weight gain? 27lbs

Maternity clothes? Yeah, not really, just sweats, yoga pants, shorts unzipped and tank tops

Stretch marks? Still No!

Sleep? Very little, I seem to wake up 5 times to go to the bathroom every night, I guess that is good prep for taking care of baby.

Cravings? sautéed zucchini (I have a lot coming out of my garden) and Jell-O Pops   

Symptoms? Some BH and swelling after a long walk

Baby movement? A lot, either she stomps on my ribs or she pushes real low making it feel like she is just going to pop out!

Wedding rings on or off? On

Exercise? A walk every evening with Josh

Thinking about? When is the baby going to get here?!? : D

Linking up with the Pleated Poppy, because Shanna Said So

3 comments:

  1. Almost time for baby B! Can't wait to see her!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! So exciting and yay for getting this far!
    Marie @ In Our Happy Place

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful, Sarah! Keeping you and your baby girl in prayer. ♥

    ReplyDelete