Wednesday, June 4, 2014

What I Wore Maternity…

010IMG_001608009

What I have been wearing is a lot of comfy stuff! I haven’t exactly been feeling super stylish with a 20lb stomach sticking out. I have been trying to mix up the same 8 outfits I have been wearing. Which is hard when you see people everyday, I usually sit and think before I get dressed if I am going to see anyone I saw the day before so I can just wear the same thing!

Then first thing when I get home the sweats or maxi skirts get put on, and of course a comfy shirt of some kind.  The other day when unpacking I found Josh’s old football jersey from high school, well it fits perfect and it is comfy! lol : D

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy

3 comments:

  1. Could you be any cuter?! I think not! I love that pattern mixing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was the same way when pregnant with Evelynn and being prego two weeks past due I was feeling so done with clothes. I often chose not to leave the house for the sake of not having to get dressed. It's was totally worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I went out for the first time in sweats the other day. I have never done that. lol

    ReplyDelete