Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The Count Down…

 
The count down has begun! Not months or weeks anymore, days and hours. Ahhh! It is all becoming so real it is kinda hard to believe sometimes. Josh started to freak out a little the other day when he came to the doctor with me and the doctor was talking about what to look for and what to do when the time comes.
00050006
How far along? 37 Weeks – 17 days left!
Weight gain? 22lbs
Maternity clothes? pants have been all maternity, sweats or skirts. I have been wearing mostly stretchy tanks that aren’t maternity 
Stretch marks? NOPE! : D
Sleep? Hahaha if I can find a position that is comfortable.
Cravings? Spoons full of Nutella and Baby Carrots – NOT together. lol 
Symptoms? Leg Cramps and some BH
Baby movement? A TON! My ribs never seem to get a break
Wedding rings on or off? On
Belly button in or out? Out. : P I think it is super gross! lol
Thinking about…  What the baby will look like and if she will will have more of my personality or Josh’s.




5 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos!! I am so excited for you :) I had my baby two months ago, and it is literally the most awesome experience ever. You're going to do great!!

    xo

    p.s. I love your mani! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Told you it would go by quickly!
    We are super excited to hold that little girl in our arms!

    ♥-Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! Can't wait to see photos of her debut :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing! So tiny for 37 weeks. I'm almost 27 weeks and look bigger than you! :( I love your gorgeous photos. Such wonderful memories for your children to look back on. Maria x

    http://mummygoesmad.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness I don't know you at all but I am so excited for you! Being a new mommy is the most amazing, exhausting, fantastic, exhilarating, nerve-wracking, intimidating, and unbelievable experience ever. It's so awesome. Congratulations! My little boy turns 10 months old tomorrow (today by the time you're reading this) and I am in complete disbelief about how fast it has sped by. Cuddle her like crazy when she gets here because the newborn phase is way too short!

    ReplyDelete