Thursday, June 26, 2014

Sewing for the Baby…

IMG_0018IMG_0019IMG_0020

I love this puppy pillow! I got the pattern from HERE

IMG_0127

This glorious machine of mine decided half way through my sewing of a bunch of things to throw it’s belt. This is a pain to fix because you have to when putting it back on make sure that your bobbin and needle are lined up. I took that thing on and off I don’t know how many times before I got it lined up right! There was a lot of muttering and groaning at this machine. lol

IMG_0124IMG_0125

I really like the colorful door jam too. : ) This one I had no pattern to so I just kinda made it up as I went along.

IMG_0123

4 comments:

  1. I like the puppy...bright & colorful fabrics! :)

    ♥-Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I wish I had the talent for it. Lol there is a LOT of groaning going on when I sew!;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word that little puppy is absolutely adorable! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO CUTE! It's times like these that I wish I could sew!
    xp

    ReplyDelete