Monday, May 5, 2014

Foods…

Here are some tasty things I have been eating and enjoying.  : )

IMG_0009

Scones!!!

IMG_00233IMG_00277

I really like the Lemon Poppy seed waffles I made. : )

IMG_00199

I am trying overnight refrigerator oatmeal, I have found a bunch of recipes on Pinterest I am experimenting with.

My favorite is

1/2 cup rolled oatmeal

1 tsp. Flaxseed

1/2 tsp. Sweetener (honey or sugar)

3 Tbsp. of Yogurt – Plain

1/3 cup of milk

Fresh cut fruit, peaches and/or Strawberries

 

 

 

IMG_00177

One Of my recent favorites is Lemon Ice Tea.

5 bags of Meyer Lemon Stash Tea

2 Cups Boiling water

1 Quart Pitcher

Have your 5 tea bags open and in a 2 cup measuring cup, pour 2 cups of boiling water on them and let it sit for half an hour to an hour. When the tea has sat for that time take the bags out of the water, squeeze them out to make sure you have all of the flavor. Pour the tea into a 1 quart pitcher then fill the rest of the way with cold water. Refrigerate for 2 hours or over night.

IMG_0034IMG_0035

And Salad… I loved this one, it was Arugula, sunflower seeds, blackberries, strawberries, mushrooms and a strawberry, raspberry, chive blossom vinegar vinaigrette.

Linking up with

THE WEEKDAY MIXER SOCIAL MEDIA LINK-UP

4 comments:

  1. Everything looks delicious! :D
    As I am reading this, I am eating some overnight oatmeal that I made last night. This is how I made mine:

    1/4 cup yogurt
    1/4 cup milk
    1/4 cup oatmeal
    1 tsp. honey
    1/4 cup blueberries
    It turned out very good! :D

    ♥-Mom

    PS - Very nice pictures...I like the white background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This all looks absolutely delicious!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  3. That salad looks delish!!! Just pinned it!! yum!
    Linking up from the Weekday Mixer-Social Media Linkup. have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete