Wednesday, April 30, 2014

What I Wore, Maternity Style…

Some Casual outfits this past week. Normal clothes are becoming harder and harder to fit into, it makes me sad…

That does mean I am nearing the end though! 

IMG_0021IMG_0022IMG_0023IMG_0025

I found these black jeggings at Wal-Mart, I never had a pair because they never have pockets and I never like the way they look. These ones however looked just like skinny jeans and have pockets!

IMG_00033IMG_00044IMG_00066IMG_00111

This zigzag shirt is my most recent Goodwill find, it is not maternity, which makes me happy, I love finding clothes that will work now and later. : )

Oh My Goodness! I am 30 weeks! I cannot wait to meet my little girl! She is so active in my stomach it makes me really want to see her wiggling in our arms. : )

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy and

THE WEEKDAY MIXER SOCIAL MEDIA LINK-UP

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE your second outfit! The pattern on your shirt is lovely, and it goes so well with the jeans and the jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on black tights! I'd rather have a more substantial pair of black jeggings or skinnies. Cute outfits!
    www.thepinkwings.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your still looking fabulous. :) You will have to help dress me after you have your baby. I feel so uninspired getting dressed when I'm preggo. Something about not wanting to wear clothes... However, I'm already nearing the point of wearing maternity/xlarge sizes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfits! That white top look so comfy.

    http://zippedydooda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete