Wednesday, April 23, 2014

What I Wore, Maternity Fashion….

IMG_0049IMG_0050IMG_0051IMG_0053

What I wore on Easter

IMG_0083IMG_0084IMG_0087IMG_00866

Let me tell you, as that baby grows so does her movements! She has been moving Soooo much! But I really don’t mind her moving, it is a distraction at work though. I always want to stop and look down to see her. lol Josh still jumps when he puts his hand on my stomach, which is funny. lol

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy

and THE WEEKDAY MIXER SOCIAL MEDIA LINK-UP

8 comments:

  1. You are such a beautiful prego! I love your print combos for Easter. -Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOHHHHH that last outfit with all the patterns! I DIE! Great mixing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! Praying you will have a strong, healthy baby and a smooth delivery :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look really adorable :)

    Maybe we can follow each other, just let me know on my blog?!

    http://danadimitras.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE both of these outfits but that shirt in your first pic is absolutely amazing. I love the mixed prints! You look fabulous my dear
    xo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these outfits...and they look so cute on you!

    Thanks so much for sharing on the Weekday Mixer - we love having you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are the cutest pregnant person :) Yay for kicking babies and cute outfits!

    ReplyDelete