Friday, April 4, 2014

Free Printables…

Alright everyone I have been having some fun in Photoshop making some printables and I thought I would share some. I am not very good at computer stuff so I am shooting in the dark with the downloading thing! : / So Please let me know if you cannot get it to work. It should take you to a page where you can choose to print or download the files.
They can be printed from a letter size or smaller.
DreambigPNG
Dare to Dream Big
NopePNG
NOPE.
LoveyouPNG
I will love you forever and ever.
I would love to hear what you think, plus some ideas and such. I am wanting to try some for my future Etsy but want to give them a try on my blog as freebies first.
Have a great day! : D

1 comment:

  1. Very Nice! Yes, the links work good! :)

    ♥-Mom

    ReplyDelete