Friday, January 17, 2014

In My Dream House…

We all, I would assume, have a dream house in mind. From the front door, the roof to all of the rooms, kitchen, floors, etc. I thought I would share a glimpse into my dream house, via my Pinterest boards.

I will first start with the Hallways….

HallHall2Hall3Hall4

The Floors…

FloorsFloors2

The Living Room….

Living SpaceLiving Space3Living Space2Living Space4

The Bathroom…

bathbath2bath3bath4

The Bedroom….

bedbed2bed3bed4

The Office…

OfficeOffice2Office3Office4

The Dining Room…

DiningDining2Dining3Dining4

and The Kitchen…

KitchenKitchen2Kitchen3Kitchen4

Basically my dream house has hardwood floors, subway tile in the bathroom and kitchen. All of the rooms have a vintage, retro, rustic feel with lots of colors! : ) How about your dream place?

2 comments:

  1. I would like to add lots of plants and books to your mix, and I think that would about cover it. Oh, and a fireplace. I want one of those too.

    ReplyDelete