Friday, January 10, 2014

Catching up… and a Random Picture…..

Hello there! I am going to do a little catching up and share what has been going on around here. : )

I know I keep saying I am going to blog more and post more pictures, but that keeps not happening. I honestly haven’t touched my camera for pleasure in over a month. Every time I can muster some energy I end up cleaning the house, cooking, working on old projects or visiting with family and friends. Which I guess is all a good thing. I just wish I had some more energy to do the things that need to be done and things I want to do. Like currently I am still in my Yoga pants, which I never do unless it is Christmas or I am sick in bed. lol All well, I guess I have the excuse of being pregnant. : )

Speaking of which I am staring to show some. It is funny, I have always had to wear belts with my jeans, they are always too big in the waist. Now though I am filling in and don’t have to wear a belt! Except soon they will be too tight to wear. lol My camis even hike up more than normal, super annoying! A shopping trip for some maternity clothes will have to happen soon, and I will just have to wear more of my flowy shirts. I am looking forward to showing more though, currently I just look like I am getting fat putting on weight. : D

We found out that Josh has high blood pressure, which runs in his family. So much to his dislike I have been making him eat foods he doesn’t care for, but that are good for him. Hahhaha, he consistently makes faces at what I have him eat, but I remind him it is for his own good. Even though he doesn’t, I like all the extra healthy food. : )

Life all together has been pretty good, Josh and I get more excited everyday to meet our baby. I am working on some crocheted toys for the baby and have finished one sewing project. : )  We are also looking for a larger place, our tiny one bedroom has no space for a baby. I would like to find a place sooner rather than later so I can help more without a huge belly getting in the way. I also want to be able to set up a nursery. Once the baby is born I can guarantee that the blog will be full of posts and pictures, mostly of baby stuff! : D 

099

Anyways, time for lunch! : D  Have a good day!

3 comments:

  1. As soon as that cute little baby bump comes in,I wanna see some pictures missy!;)
    Seriously so excited for you,Josh,and your family! I bet they are off the wall about being daddy,grandparents and aunt and uncle!
    -Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adam has always had high blood pressure, too. He takes medications that are helpful, I hope Josh is taking something. YES! Belly photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my, i adore the point when things stop fitting right! any excuse for stretchy maxi skirts and to watch a belly bloom. enjoy every second! xx ashley

    ReplyDelete