Thursday, December 5, 2013

Busy, Busy…

It feels like ages since I have touched my blog! I haven’t even touched my camera in over a week! And that is a very long time for me. lol  I have been busy with work, getting rid of a head cold (gone now! YAY!), setting up my Christmas decorations, Christmas shopping and the list goes on. On top of that I got a new desktop to replace my very SLOW laptop, which is great!

However….. It has Windows 8…….

Ahhhh……. 

Who knew learning a new computer would be so annoying! Nothing seems to be where it used to be, but I am getting used to it, slowly but surely.

Anyways! I am going to be grabbing my camera this weekend and getting back to what I love to do! And of course I will start sharing on my blog again. : )

Here are a few pretty pictures of pretty snowy scenes. I keep dreaming of some snow here in the North West! Maybe next week!

snowTree 

Pictures Via My Winter Pinterest Board

Have a good day! : )

2 comments:

  1. these are beautiful photos! LOVE them! (especially the evergreens)
    Learning new computers is frustrating! I couldn't agree more! Also, from what i have seen I don't much like windows 8, but maybe that's just cause I was frustrated.... hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know just what you mean, my camera has been so neglected lately. i think it's just that time of year. x

    ReplyDelete