Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2014 to do List….

new year

I have come up with a list of things I want to do in 2014

Finish all of my unfinished crochet projects

Read more

Move to a larger place

Prep for the baby (this has a whole list of it’s own!) lol

Be better at reading my Bible

Focus more on my own photography and get my own business going better

Enjoy every moment with my husband

Bake more

Pick up my guitar to play more often (I haven’t touched it for 5 months!)

Take a million pictures of my baby (this will not be hard)

Try Thai food

Crochet some new things

Take a random road trip

Go on a trail ride as soon as I can after I have the baby

Spend more time with friends

Try more new recipes (not be so chicken to mess up)

Explore new photography locations

Do more watercolor paintings

Maybe FINALY open my Etsy shop

Just enjoy every moment of life!

Happy new year every one! : )

2 comments:

  1. To do lists excite my dorky, little heart. Good luck with all your goals, big and small.i hope 2014 is your best year yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! Best of luck with it all!

    ReplyDelete