Monday, October 14, 2013

Taking a Break…

Hello Friends! I am here to tell you I won’t be blogging for a little while. Josh and I are taking a trip to California to Disneyland! I am super excited, I have only ever been to Washington and Oregon, so I am finally broadening my traveling. I will still probably be posting to my instagram when gone. When I get back I will share pictures. Which just so you know now, they probably won’t be the best. I will not be taking my camera, for the fear of loosing it and it’s not the most practical thing to carry a huge camera around Disneyland. I will be taking my sister’s little point and shoot, which will be hard for me, but I will make it work!
So Please pray for safe travels for us, also that I will handle the flight okay. I have never flown before! : / So! We will see how that goes.  
balloon
Have a great week! : )

1 comment:

  1. I will be praying! I hope everything goes well and know that I will miss your posts!

    ReplyDelete