Tuesday, September 10, 2013

What’s Been Cooking….

Life has been craziness! I have been doing a few more shoots on the side, which I love doing. I am also working full time. This week though seems to be beyond crazy. Monday was 10 hours of work, 8 at the studio, 1 working a horse and 1 cleaning an office. Today I worked 12 hours at the studio and tomorrow is 13 hours. 5 am is when I have to be at work, for a school shoot, then after that at 3pm I have 3 seniors to do at the studio. Friday, my day off I have to work 6 hours. Ahhh! : O I am going to loose it! It is too much! Lol

Other than lots of work though we have been good! I am working at moving things around the apartment trying to redecorate. I am trying to also crochet some projects and do some more art, which I will share some when I get around to taking pictures of them.

I bought another fish! I already had a beta, Carson, and I went and bought another for a second jar, his name is August. Carson is a burgundy, and August is an orange. I got excited to see the orange, I had never seen one like him before. I will share pictures soon! :  )

036

Anyways, I need to get back to making dinner (mashed potatoes, meatloaf, and veggies) and get to sleep so I can be fresh for 1,500 high school kids! : D

3 comments:

  1. Great shot! Great, great, great shot! It sounds crazy busy around there. gees! I know I am the kind of person who always plans way to many things and am always running around like a chicken with my head cut off. I used to always say, "Man, I wish I had 25 hours in the day! Just one more hour and I could get everything done." My mom, the wise women she is, would respond with, "no, because then you will plan things for 26 hours in your day. So stop planning things and get some sleep!" Yep, I thought, she is wise. I pray God blesses you with some restful rest soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photograph is unreal! Great job! New follower!

    Lesley / bytheporchlight.com

    ReplyDelete