Friday, September 6, 2013

The Fair…

Labor day weekend we didn’t do much, but, we did go to the fair. At first I didn’t want to go because it is the same thing almost every year. Then decided that it would be a good trip away for an evening. : )

My husband is not a huge fan of us going places and having my face pressed against my camera the whole time. So we went to the fair and I tried my hardest to be a good girl and not take pictures the whole time. lol it was hard. But of course I still took quite a few pictures. More of the carnival area than anything. I am not a huge fan of rides but I love looking at them. : )

005008

The canning is one of Josh and I’s favorite part! we love looking through all the strange things that people can and the things we love. : )

009011

010

019020

021024

025

026_BW

I love the ticket booth

027027_BW

032035

This is probably my favorite pictures I have ever taken! : )

029

038040

081081_BW

092

094

3 comments:

  1. Amazing shots! Especially of those rides!
    You are lucky you have a nice old fashioned fair nearby! I have been worrying my dad to death to take us to our state fair. I have never been to a fair in my life:0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lovely! It's been a long time since I've been to a fair and I love a good Ferris wheel. But man, the next one that pops up, I'm there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm, see what I am talking about!? BEAUTIFUL! i love your photos! They have such a unique feel to them. Just beautiful. (Also, really like the ticket boot and ferris wheel photos!)

    ReplyDelete