Saturday, September 14, 2013

Kale Chips…

Kale Chips, sounds weird huh? I was convinced when they went in the oven that they would go slimy, wrong, they turn crispy and amazing!

So if I were you I would give these a try…

020021

022023

025027

030

1. slice the Kale into bite sized pieces

2. Put them onto a baking sheet and drizzle olive oil on them

3. Add salt and pepper to lightly cover them  (my pictures are out of order here, but you get the idea! : )

4. Stir well

5. Bake for 10 to 15 min in your oven that is 350 degrees

They should be just crispy, if you leave them in for even 1 min too long they will burn (trust me!)  Once they are done put then in a dish and enjoy! : )

2 comments:

  1. How interesting. My grandma always makes these super yummy sweet potato chips (that I love!) i generally end up eating all of them as she makes them so she is stuck making them all day. What can I say, they are really good! I am curious to try these, I imagine they are just as yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can attest, they are amazing and we are hooked on them!! T

    ReplyDelete