Wednesday, August 28, 2013

WIWW…

wiww9wiww10

Sweater – Free   My aunt

Tank top – Target SALE 3.75

Jeans – Kohls SALE 20.00

wiww11wiww12

Tank top – Kohls 6.00

Denim Shirt (I wear ALL the time!) - Thrift store – 3.00

Red Fake Tom’s – Rite Aid 12.00

 

wiww2wiww

Dress – Forever 21 14.00

Belt – it came with another dress

Modesty/Ruffle slip – Local Boutique 30.00 (kinda a lot but I use it for all my short dresses that I love!)

Jacket – my Friend Tasha

Boots – Also my friend Tasha

wiww4wiww5

wiww6wiww7

Shirt (which is my favorite) – I cannot remember! either my aunt or the thrift store

Floral Tank top – Etiquette 4.00

5 comments:

  1. Lovely looks! I am loving your braids, too :)

    Visiting from the linkup. I'd love for you to come over by blog too and leave your thoughts on my latest post: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pattern mixing you did in the first outfit is WAY perfect! Totally going to try and recreate that :) I also absolutely ADORE the Forever 21 dress you styled! Gorgeous lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looooove your hair in the last pics!

    ReplyDelete