Saturday, August 17, 2013

My Menu…

 

The menu I made up for this coming week includes…

Monday: Stuffed Shells – Pinterest

Tuesday: Twice baked potatoes and Salad – My creations

Wednesday: Chicken, Cheddar, Broccoli Orzo – Pinterest

Thursday: Bacon Wrapped Chicken, Potatoes, Salad or Broccoli – Pinterest

Friday: Steak Sandwich – Pinterest

Saturday – Baked Cod and Creamy Garlic Pasta – Pasta on Pinterest

Sunday – Chef’s Salad – My creation

Note: All Pinterest recipes can be found on my Pinterest board  Recipes + Food = Goodness

171

This is the pasta I made before.

So after this weekend I will be working full time, : P that is one reason I am making up set menus. It will be nice to come home from work and just make up something I had planned, rather than trying to figure out what to make after a long day at work.

Hopefully I will be able to continue being a good blogger and posting several times a week. : )

Also, My hubby and I are going camping this weekend! So please pray for safety!

1 comment: