Saturday, August 31, 2013

Keep Calm for The Camera Lovers…

Yeah I know, two posts in one day! This will rarely ever happen but I finished these and had to share! : D

Everyone Keep calm! And love “keep calm” quotes and vintage cameras. : )

031keepcalm

keepcalmsmileKCBrownie

Feel free to save these and use them for personal use! But Please give credit where credit is due.

I will soon be sharing some pictures of the camera photo shoot. Yes I had a photo shoot for my cameras. : ) Josh thought I was crazy for it but I thought it was fun.Can’t wait to share them with you!

Have a great day! : )

2 comments:

  1. These are just adorable. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! Thanks for sharing. I'm hosting a candle giveaway that you should enter! http://homecomingmn.blogspot.com/2013/09/fremont-candles-givewaway-20-for.html

    ReplyDelete